- Travel & Local
- Geolives Belgium SPRL
- Smart actions are now available again
- GPS altitude is available again
- Minor bug fixes
Go and discover all the paths around the world
• Record your trails while taking HD and geo-tagged pictures of your adventures.
• Travelled distance, Km-effort, average speed, calories burned, etc.
• Accurate altimeter, height differences computing and elevation profile displaying your current location.
• Alarm when you go off the path of the trail being followed. No more need to backtrack!
• Automatic triggering of points of interest with text-to-speech.
• Create a free account and all your data will be available everywhere on every device.
• Easy creation of trails and points of interest from our website.
• With our online editor, create your own trails using a Web browser on your PC/Mac and then access them directly from your smartphone to experience them on the ground.
• Sort and classify your trails and points of interest in your own lists.
Go further and become a PREMIUM user!
• Download world topographic maps for offline use.
• Discover GR hiking paths, European hiking routes, Santiago de Compostela routes for pilgrims, etc.
• You can also discover all cycling networks: Greenway network in France, Ravel in Belgium, European cycling routes, knot points networks in Flanders and the Netherlands.
• And in winter, discover all the ski slopes with their names.
• Access the public catalogue of trails from SityTrail members and communities.
• Advanced tracking and guiding features with calculation of the remaining distance and time and vocal instructions at intersections.
• Go further and transform your favourite trails into real multimedia guides with text, photos, video links, and share them with the SityTrail community.
• Create your own hiker communities and manage your members and newsfeeds.
• Create trails with our advanced features for trail editing via our website.
• Print trails in PDF format with QR codes. (A4, A3).
• Access geotagged Wikipedia articles from our SityTrip module.
Record a trail on your Wear OS watch
You can record a trail on your Wear OS watch in standalone mode (not connected to an Android smartphone) or in paired mode (connected to an Android smartphone).
The application also allows logging in to your existing SityTrail account (from the screen which is the most on the left) when the watch is used in standalone mode.
• Some features need an internet connection.
• The prolonged use of GPS can reduce battery levels.
Free DownloadGoogle PlayOfficial Website