Microsoft Excel: Spreadsheets
- Microsoft Corporation
Thank you for using Excel.
We regularly release updates to the app, which include great new features, as well as improvements for speed and reliability.
Did you know that with a Microsoft 365 subscription, you can unlock the full power of Office across all of your devices? Find special offers in the app.
Microsoft Excel App SCREENSHOT
Microsoft Excel App DESCRIPTION
Budgeting, chart creation, data analytics and more – all at your fingertips. The Excel spreadsheet and budgeting app lets you create, view, edit and share files, charts and data. Excel’s built-in file editor lets you manage your finances with on-the-go budget and expense tracking integration. We make it easy to review and analyze data, edit templates, and more.
With Excel you can confidently edit documents, track expenses, and compile charts and data . Create charts directly from your phone for convenient data analysis, accounting, and financial management. Access to spreadsheets, pivot tables and chart makers make budgeting in Excel easy.
Make spreadsheets and data files with robust formatting tools and features that boost your productivity. Build charts and sheets that meet specific needs with Excel’s wide array of worksheet resources.
Spreadsheets, business collaboration, charts and data analysis tools all on your phone with Microsoft Excel.
Microsoft Excel Features:
Spreadsheets & Calculations
• Create charts, budgets, task lists, accounting & financial analysis with Excel’s modern templates.
• Use an accounting calculator, data analysis tools & familiar formulas to run calculations on spreadsheets.
• Workbook sheets and charts are easier to read and use with rich Office features & formatting options.
• Spreadsheet & chart features, formats & formulas operate the same way on any device.
Accounting, Budget & Expense Tracking
• Budget Template: Spreadsheets & charts help calculate budget needs.
• Budget Planner: Budget templates & tools to help you drill down to your finance needs.
• Budget Tracker: Track expenses & save money.
• Accounting app: Use as a tax calculator for estimates, personal finances & more.
• Chart maker: Annotate, edit & insert charts that bring data to life.
• Data analysis: Add & edit chart labels to highlight key insights.
• Budget tracker: Track expenses with a personal budget template.
• Pivot Charts and spreadsheet visualization tools offer easily digestible formats.
Review and Edit
• File editor: Edit documents, charts and data from anywhere.
• Data analysis features like sort & filter columns.
• Annotate charts, highlight parts of worksheets, create shapes & write equations with the draw tab on devices with touch capabilities.
Collaborate and Work Anywhere
• Share files & Excel sheets in a few taps to invite others to edit, view or leave comments.
• Edit & copy your worksheet in the body of an email or attach a link to your workbook.
Microsoft Excel is your all-in-one expense manager, chart maker, budget planner, and more. Get more done today with extensive spreadsheet tools to enhance your productivity.
1 GB RAM or above
To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size smaller than 10.1 inches.
Unlock the full Microsoft experience with a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC and Mac.
Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your Play Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your Play Store account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to Microsoft’s EULA for Terms of Service for Microsoft 365 on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/eula
SIMILAR to Microsoft Excel App
Microsoft Excel App DOWNLOAD
Free DownloadGoogle PlayOfficial Website