- Seclife VIP Games
The offline ludo with beautiful style is here. Feel free to experience it with your family and friends!
✈️Are you still looking for a smarter and more interesting Ludo Offline: Dice Board Game? Just download our game!🎲
Ludo is a fun multiplayer board game that can be played between 2, 3 or 4 players.
It is the most popular and fun game to play with family and friends.
Ludo is a mind refreshing game with its lucky dice rolls and strategical gameplay. This interesting 2D Ludo game has been around us for a long time as the best game to play in our spare time.
How the Ludo game works:
Ludo game starts with four tokens placed in each player’s starting box. A dice is rolled in turns by each player during the game. The player’s token will be placed on the starting point when a 6 is rolled on the dice. The main goal of the game is to take all 4 tokens inside the HOME area before the other opponents.
🎲 Basic rules of Ludo game:🎲
– A token can start to move only if the dice rolled is a 6.
– Each player gets a turn wise chance to roll the dice. And if the player rolls a 6, they will get another chance to roll the dice again.
– All the tokens must reach the center of the board to win the game.
– The token move clock-wise according to the number of rolled dice.
– Knocking out other’s token will give you an extra chance to roll the dice again.
🎲 Game features:🎲
* Single Player – Play against the computer.
* Local Multiplayer – Play with friends and family offline.
* Play 2 to 4 players.
* You can continue your game anytime.
* Customize game difficulty.
* View the progress of each player in percentage.
* Customize game speed yourself.
* Easy single menu player selection.
* Play the Ludo game in your native languages.
English, Hindi, Nepali, Bengali, Indonesian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Arabic, German, Russian, Italian, Thai, Japanese, Korean and Chinese languages are supported in this Ludo game.
Enjoy playing the best offline version of the Ludo game anytime anywhere with your friends and family. The multiplayer version of this game is coming soon, so stay tuned.
Ludo has different names in different regions and countries like Fia, Fia-spel (Fia the game), Le Jeu de Dada (The Game of Dada), Non t’arrabbiare, Fia med knuff (Fia with push), Cờ cá ngựa, Uckers, Griniaris, Petits Chevaux (Little Horses), Ki nevet a végén, برسي (Barjis/Barjees). People also misspell Ludo as Loodo, Chakka, Lido, Lado, Ledo, Leedo, Laado, or Lodo.
We hope you enjoy playing this Ludo.
Download NOW and Enjoy the Ludo Offline: Dice Board Game for FREE!
Free DownloadGoogle PlayOfficial Website