Learn English by movies, books
New video materials.
Read books in the original with translation.
Learn unknown words.
Interesting games, compete with friends and people from all over the world.
Learn English by movies, books App SCREENSHOT
Learn English by movies, books App DESCRIPTION
An application for learning English. You will be able to learn English from videos, movies, read books in English with a full translation from scratch, learn English words through various trainings, improve your listening and pronunciation skills. The application contains 4 modules (Games, Videos, Books, Dictionary).
* To make learning English fun and interesting, we have added a game module in which lessons and exercises are waiting for you. It is necessary to collect phrases from popular films in parts, understanding them by ear. Just listen to an episode from a movie, TV series, music video, try to understand it by ear and start collecting the phrase in parts. Improve your listening skills. Score as many points as possible, compete with friends and people around the world. The phrases are broken down by difficulty levels, so you can start training almost from scratch.
* A module of video materials and clips from films, divided into categories and difficulty levels (A1-C1). Music, music videos, TED talks, etc. In this module you can
train listening skills, begin to understand English by ear, native English speakers almost from scratch. All videos and episodes from movies and TV series have subtitles in English, as well as translation. In this section you will also be able to train your listening skills with the help of specially selected lessons, in which you need to fully understand and collect phrases from the video in a playful way. You can also practice the skill of pronunciation of English speech. Your accent will get better when you repeat phrases in English and learn their correct pronunciation.
* Book reader module. In this module, you can read books in the original in English with the translation of the sentence and each word separately. Just click on the word and you will see the full translation, along with the translation frequency, as well as the translation for different parts of speech verb, noun, adjective etc… All books are divided by genre (Detective, short story, novel, classic, etc.) and by levels (A1-C1). You can start reading books from scratch, starting from the easiest level and gradually increasing your vocabulary. Each word has a transcription and audio pronunciation. Add unknown words to the dictionary for learning.
* English Dictionary module. In the dictionary you will find English words broken down by CEFR levels (A1-C1) and topics. More than 5000 words have video examples in which you can understand how these words are pronounced and used in live English speech. All words have definitions and examples.
* In the dictionary section, you can learn, memorize and repeat new English words with the help of various trainings. All words have voice acting for different accents of the English language – British, American accents.
* Word translation is available in any module of the application, just click on a word or phrase while watching a video or reading a book. We have also added more than 22,000 video examples for 5000 popular words (dictionaries Oxford 5000, Oxford 3000)
SIMILAR to Learn English by movies, books App
Learn English by movies, books App DOWNLOAD
Free DownloadGoogle Play