UV index – Sunburn calculator
- Santiago Martinez
UV index App SCREENSHOT
UV index App DESCRIPTION
Summer in full force also means sunburns are likely in full force. This app provides a forecast of the maximal UV Index in the day and informs you of the time before getting a sunburn. This time is based on the UV Index in your location, your skin type (based on the Fitzpatrick scale), and the SPF of your sunscreen.
The recommended time is based on skin type helps you better manage your skin health. Exposure to sunlight ultraviolet radiation has healthy benefits for your body and mind, also you can get a nice tan. But too much exposition can damage your epidermis, cause sunburn and increase your risk of skin cancer.
UV radiation penetrates the outer epidermis barrier and accumulation of damages over time and presents with signs of premature aging. That’s why it’s important to take skincare seriously, so adjust your daily skincare routine around the forecasted UV Index. In zones with high UV Index, sunblocker should always be a part of your morning skincare regimen, with suncream to defend against both UVA and UVB rays.
With this app, you can get a safe tan and enjoy the sun with good skincare.
The application provides general advice based on the UV Index – don’t forget to wear sun scream and reapply as indicated by the sunscreen maker, a hat, and a shirt to avoid any sunburn.
• Maximal UV Index forecast for the day anywhere in the world.
• Get localized information based on your GPS position.
• See the maximal UV Index of the day in your location.
• In-app quiz to determine your skin type. Based on Fitzpatrick’s skin scale.
• Select the right sun protection factor (SPF) for your skin type.
• Find your time in the sun before you get sunburn. The time is calculated after entering your skin type and the SPF of your sunscreen.
• Find how long you can spend in the sun with and without sunscreen.
• Enjoy the sun and a safe tan.
SIMILAR to UV index App
UV index App DOWNLOAD
Free DownloadGoogle Play